Monday, October 09, 2006

Catching up

It's been a busy time since my last post. My day job went crazy in July, about 100 hours of overtime. August was more of the same. September was catch up and restarting handyman. There's screening in a porch, renovating a house, bathroom rehab and my house has insulation and a new back door (with doggie door).
I'm just starting on a new old house, probably built in the oughts. Work had already started in the past. The part that theowner did himself looked great. time got tight and he hired someone to carry on his work. The lesson of the day is keep a close eye on people that are doing work on your house. Make sure that the quality of the work is up to your expectations, from start to finish, don't assume you are getting quality work until you see it. It's much easier to fix an old house than it is to fix careless work.
On a lighter note, I'll be one of the MC's at the Riverhawk Festival coming up 11/9 - 11/12. Also at the Bgosh mixer in December I am going to be the entertainment

OK that's it for now -- more soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counters