Sunday, February 05, 2006

Welcome seminoleheights

Well, David put a mention of this blog on the Seminole Heights blog on Saturday. Saturday I had 3 visitors, Sunday I had 31. My posts will be a bit sporadic, but comments and emailed questions will get a response, possibly in the form of a post. I certainly don't have any problem giving free advice. Most of the time I even know what I am talking about.
So if you are renovating or just have the occasional home repair, drop me a line or check back now and then. I'll try to keep you some what informed and entertained. I will try to remember not to try to be funny if I am writing in the morning. According to my wife/best friend, I'm not funny until at least 10 am.

More later
Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counters